[BEST] Funny Tinder Bio - 50+ Funny Tinder Bio 2022

 There are plenty of Funny Tinder bio, but creating the good Tinder bio to script your hopefully epic romantic saga takes some planning and plot. Here's how to come up with a Funny Tinder bio that will get your fellow Tinder fellas to hit you right away!











What should I write on my Tinder profile? 






via GIPHY


Be on Tinder match and don't want to get hit, right? Of course, you must be kidding! 

When it is paramount to do it right, it is paramount to use it correctly, it is to create a real profile, and funny tinder bio that is real yet seductive.


Fake profiles are pretty easy to spot, so make sure your Tinder profile isn't just another addition to the teeming crowd that teems with this vast sea of ​​lonely lovers eager to make things a reality via virtual!


New web series 

jaal web series

Switch a good tinder bio from here


via GIPHY

Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects Mobile Spects

Here are over then 50 funny tinder bio i share with you, You may apply one good tinder bio in your tinder profile.it will be help you to meet some one special.Make sure after collect your reddit tinder bio don't forget to share this with your friend.





  • I invite you to the cinema.  At least if you don't like me, you'll see a good movie.


  • By chance, we won't have a mutual friend who can introduce us?


  • I put my phone in airplane mode, but it’s not flying!


  • I lost my phone number, can you give me mine?


  • Am I cute?  No.  Do I have a good personality?

  Also no.



  •  What's the craziest thing you've been told here?


  •  I just moved to the city, can you give me directions on how to get to your house?

  •  Today I bought the program and realized that something very important was missing: your phone number.

  •  What was the most important discovery in your life, Netflix or avocado?
  •  I swear that I have been homosexual ever since.
  •  Don't waste your time looking for your better half.  Here it is!


  •  Roses are red, they are moved by the wind, I am 6, and you are 9.
  •  Help me, I left my girlfriend a week ago and I don't remember where.
  •  Where are you planning to go on our first date?  I choose a district, and you are a restaurant?
  •  Are you today?  Because you are 10/10 (only if falls October 10th, yes).


  •  I read your profile and for some reason I can only think that if we play a game on Trivial, you will beat me.
  •  I also love rock.  Are you an OT fan?
  •  I know I'm not Mick Jagger, but I also love his music and know how to make a potato omelet.
  •  It seems like a lie that it took (insert age) years to get to know you.
  •   You have a very beautiful face ... It would be better on my wall.
  •  I am writing a novel, if you give me your phone number, I will send it to you.
  •  I really like your eyes, especially the correct ones.
  • By the way, I’m wearing the smile you gave me.
  • Did you hear about the guy who lost the left side of his body? He’s alright now.
  • Well, here I am. What are your other two wishes?
  • Love could also be blind, but marriage may be a real eye-opener.
  • I’m reading a book on the history of glue – but I’m stuck on this chapter.
  • Me: Did you get a haircut? Dad: No, I got them all cut.
  • I was hooked in to the hokey pokey, but I turned myself around.
  • Why don’t some couples go to the gym? Because some relationships don’t work out.
  • I deserve a medal a day I don’t stab someone with a fork.
  • You’re right, I’m not perfect. But I’m unique!
  • Asking me if i would like another drink is like asking me if i would like some money.
  • I'm not actually funny. I’m just really mean and other people think I’m joking.
  • Not all men are fools; some stay single.
  • I'm the world’s best dentist. I have a little plaque.
  • If you message me and that i don’t message you back, it’s because I fainted from happiness.
  • You know, people say they pick their nose, but I desire i used to be just born with mine.
  • My road to success always seems to be under construction.
  • Sleeping comes so naturally to me, I could roll in the hay with my eyes closed.
  • My password had to be a minimum of eight characters so I picked Snow White and therefore the Seven Dwarfs.
  • Do you know sign language? You should learn it, it’s pretty handy.
  • Result View Original Let’s just stay friends=never talk again.
  • Go ahead, make my day.
  • I have always trusted the kindness of strangers.
  • I’m as mad as hell, and I’m not getting to take this anymore!
  • Forget love, I’d rather fall in chocolate.
  • I’m actually not funny, i'm just mean and other people think I’m funny!
  • I’m a funny person, I just do stupid things.
  • I'm a ninja. No, you're not. Did you see me do that? Do what? Exactly
  • I’m an enormous fan of whiteboards. I find them quite remarkable.
  • It is not what proportion we've , but what proportion we enjoy, that creates happiness.
  • You’d have an enormous ego too, if you were as great as i'm.
  • Great friends happen because you’re an excellent friend too.
  • A party without a cake is simply a gathering .
  • Invite me to play Candy Crush another time.
  • I'm a tinder bio.


Via tinder

Be happy with tinder/hope you like these funny tinder bio 








Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post